This is an incomplete list of projects and software I’m currently working on.
eduVPN / Let’s Connect!
eduVPN and Let’s Connect! are fully managed VPN solution initially developed for use in education and research context (eduVPN), but currently capable of handling many different VPN scenarios and able to replace many (commercial) VPN solutions to provide a fast, flexible and secure alternative (Let’s Connect!).
- php-yubitwee - YubiKey OTP Validator library
- php-secookie - Secure cookie and session library
- php-oauth2-client - Very simple OAuth 2.0 client
- php-oauth2-server - Very simple OAuth 2.0 server
- php-sqlite-migrate - Simple SQLite Migrations
- php-openvpn-connection-manager - Manage client connections to OpenVPN processes
- php-otp-verifier - OTP Validation Library
- php-jwt - Simple JWT Signer/Verifier written in PHP
- php-saml-sp - SAML Service Provider library written in PHP (Experimental)
- php-remote-storage - remoteStorage server written in PHP (Unmaintained).
- php-json-signer - JSON Signer
- php-saml-ds - SAML Discovery Service
- php-voot2-provider - VOOT Provider (Unmaintained)
- php-saml-idp - SAML Identity Provider written in PHP (Experimental)
Minisign is used to sign the software release packages (tarballs). The following public key can be used to verify the signatures:
untrusted comment: minisign public key 8466FFE127BCDC82 RWSC3Lwn4f9mhG3XIwRUTEIqf7Ucu9+7/Rq+scUMxrjg5/kjskXKOJY/
Download the public key here.